Staten Island, New York, AK Spring Meet

Guys, I need to move very, very quickly on this...Would we like tee shirts?
I can get them done if I act today or tomorrow... I'm thinking Black with the following on front:
Staten Island AudioKarma Meet April 15, 2018 (on left pocket area) and some HiFi graphic that will be a cool surprise centered in the middle...in small batch cost would be about
$14-$15 each... If you're interested please commit by email back to me with your size ASAP...Thanks

I will try to bring for show:
Primare I32 integrated
Boston Acoustics T-830 speakers (I may sell these if I can bear to. They are going to waste and that makes me sad.)
some Stax headphones.

I could bring for sale: LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED
Grace G-707 tonearm
NAD C546BEE CD player
Topping TP30 MK II class T mini amp.
Schiit Mani and/or Emotiva XPS-1 MM/MC phonostage.

I will bring chairs (4?) and a small table if I can fit them in my car, so if your interested in any of the gear let me know so I don't leave it behind to make room.

I'm afaid the shirts are out due to lack of interest and out of time...

Pizza seems to get the nod for food...we have a ton of places nearby...I'll still have soda and chips for the peckish before and after the zaaa.

Pizza ???? On Staten Island ???? You`re kidding, right ? :)
(Is DeNino`s still in business ?)

I`d like to try to make this gathering, will email you !

Oh man. Finally something close enough and I have friends from Europe visiting that weekend - most likely.
In case they leave by 10 or pick another time I will be there.

Bring them
Explain its a cultural bonding ritual of our people.

Anybody have any pressings of LPs they wanna do shootouts of? Thinking of putting together a list of some of my best sounding records. Anyone have any favorite demo discs?

Just got back and it looks like we'll have quite a nice turn out.. I'll be sending a comprehensive email in a day or two just going over everything again... Just a few reminders...
...you need extensions, cheater adapters for two prong ac (in some instances)
Chair and tables will need to be brought as we have only a few...this is an empty house

Please post equipment for sale in the BT thread as that will draw interest and contenplation for others...if you are not an AK supporter and can't access BT barter town...shame on you! Ante up and support AK it costs $ to run this joint...and it's the best investment you'll ever make!

One week out...can't wait! Cheers all!

Back
Top Bottom