Steak!

I gotta say I much prefer the steak salted before cooking. I go light but you don't need much and I don't have a problem with steaks drying out. Cook hot and quick.

At a restaurant I'll send a steak back for being overcooked(I order MR) I almost always will eat one that comes rare. One of the best filet I've eaten was still purple inside

Last edited:
Yesterday I cooked a 8 ounce rib-eye in the Air-Fryer. gave it about 15-min @ 360-degrees and it came out great. Tender & juicy, medium well done.

Hey
I like a good 1 1/2 rib eye, salt/pepper, grilled over a hot fire about 3-4 minutes per side. ( medium rare)Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes with a couple of Pat's of butter. Serve with a side salad, baked potato, toast, and my favorite beverage. Just my .02. Eric

Cow moose steak with mustard greens and mashed taters,yum.
44693976640_b7ced6ee65_c.jpg

I'm suffering. I was put on a fat-free diet due to a medical issue and I have only eaten red meat twice in the last 8 months. One was a 90% fat free burger and the other was a mouthful of pot roast at Christmas. I still have my memories. My favorite is sirloin steak tips used for shish kabobs on the grill.

Salt, when done right opens the grain and will relish a juicy piece of meat.

Back
Top Bottom