Still having some viewing issues...

one1speed

Single driver/tubes here.
I hope this is the place to post this, as I'm still having some problems viewing. As of now, I seem to be able to post in the classifieds, but can't view the images. When I click on the links, I get the "no access..." message.

Just thought I'd give a heads up. Thanks!

I have the same problem. I can't view pictures in the classified section. I thought it might be because I'm a newbie around here, but I guess others have the problem too. I emailed the administrator about the problem. I understand the new requirement to have a certain post number before listing, but viewing pix should be allowed, don't you think?

Last edited:
I think I fixed the problem. I've been forced to deal with a few bugs in the vBulletin permissions stack so thank you for your patience while I pull my hair out. ;)

Could those of you will less than 100 posts who were having the picture viewing problems see if it's fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jonnerd154 said:
I think I fixed the problem. I've been forced to deal with a few bugs in the vBulletin permissions stack so thank you for your patience while I pull my hair out. ;)

Could those of you will less than 100 posts who were having the picture viewing problems see if it's fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You seem to have fixed it. I can see pix now. Thanks.

I can't reply in the classifieds section either. Does Jon have to manually "approve" each poster? If so, Jon, please put me in the 'que'. Thanks!!

Jim

I can't reply to anything in the classified section as of today so seems to be a systemic issue of some sort. If not, please advise...

I can neither make a new post NOR reply to threads in the classified section. Please help! :(

Cleve, texas and bolly please try now. This is def. a bug in vB and I am tweaking it as best I can. Again, thanks for your patience.

Oh, and I do not have to approve posters. It is supposed to be done by the promotions stack in vB but it's not working properly.

Hi jonnerd154, just tried again and no go.(I've noticed the "edit" tab in the lower right corner of each post window is missing, when it's there, I can post)

Last edited:
FWIW:

I can't post in the classified section either which is suprising since I am easily the most beloved member here. Here is the error message:

vBulletin Message

DingusBoy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

same here Dingusboy, and oh how I wanted to make a specific post to a specific someones thread. :naughty:

If we can the whole system will be revised in the near future

Back
Top Bottom