STILL waiting for Season 4 of "Better Call Saul"

No the best sample was only 67%, so no Walter yet. Perhaps these are from Gus' new lab?

Gus has manipulated things his way so he can start supplying from his side of the border and thus increase profits. I'm guessing Gayle will help set up or refine the processes in the new lab underneath the laundry.
I thought it was 87%. I'll re watch it tonight,but in any event Walts blue was pure close to 100%.

Looks like last night they did forward look as Saul is packing up to vanish and Francesca is shreading everything.

Those Sicaros were brutal last night and I wonder why the first guy who came out to bid on the underground lab was dropped.Mike knows his chit that's for sure.Gus reminds me of the bow tie wearing Isiam dealer in The Wire.

Those Sicaros were brutal last night and I wonder why the first guy who came out to bid on the underground lab was dropped.Mike knows his chit that's for sure.Gus reminds me of the bow tie wearing Isiam dealer in The Wire.

Huh? what scene are you referring to?

My theory on why the first guy who was dropped is that Gus was there and didn't like what he heard. If you noticed when the second guy was there Gus shows up and seems pleased with his presentation.

Huh? what scene are you referring to?

My theory on why the first guy who was dropped is that Gus was there and didn't like what he heard. If you noticed when the second guy was there Gus shows up and seems pleased with his presentation.
The shoot out of the alleged crew that tried to take Nacho out. They didn't but Gus told Nacho to finger them. Sicaro is a cartel hitman or executioner.

^ It's Sicario not Sicaro and I know what they are. I think you're getting the previous episode and this past Mondays episodes mixed up. There was no shootout this past Monday.

^ It's Sicario not Sicaro and I know what they are. I think you're getting the previous episode and this past Mondays episodes mixed up. There was no shootout this past Monday.
I stand corrected, I watched episodes 4 and 5 the same night and the shootout was in episode 4 not 5. My apologies.

I wonder *IF* this will be Kim's last season?
Kim decides to defend Huel.
Kim gets a delay.
Jimmy gets his license back and takes over the case.
Kim ends up representing the undercover cop.
Jimmy pulls a particularly horrid stunt to get Huel off.
It works.
Jimmy gets home to an empty apartment.
No note or anything.

I think Kim is tiring of Jimmy already, finding out about the burner phones, and then he suggested smearing the cop to get Huell off, that seemed like the last straw for her, she realizes he'll never change, and in fact is slipping further down the rabbit hole.

I think possible she wants to help Huell because he really is getting a raw deal (which is also Jimmy's fault), after that she may tell him she's done.

Oh yeah, he also embarrassed the hell out of her at her work.

Another "Slippin` Jimmy Scam" saves the day for both Kim and Huell, but may jeapordize their relationship, long-term. He is cut out for the criminal life, I don`t think she is.

Looks like Nacho might get sandbagged by another Salamanca, time will tell.
Only a couple of episodes left for this season, then we`ll have to wait until next summer again....

Back
Top Bottom