Stoffie

Thanks for the introduction Kristof,
I pay attention to your threads,hoping to learn more
in the Realm of "whats what" in the world of Sony.
Between yourself,Axel and Y B-2,I keep Yearning!
Mark.

Greetings Kristof. I've had the pleasure of spending time in Flanders (Ypres and environs). I've witnessed the Last Post many times at the Gate of the Unknowns. Quite an experience.

Ever been to a little bar called "The Shell Hole" in Ypres? Excellent spot!

Thanks Sluggo!

Haven't been in Ypres (Ieper actually) since I was a kid, and I wasn't drinking yet back then, wajobu! :D

Great intro Sir Kristof,

I especially liked,

"waking the audio beast that was sleeping inside"

Would be a nice line for the AKFest.

someday i want to visit Belgium.
They say its very nice there.

I'd like to someday go back to Belgium, & go to either Liege or Herstal..I think some of y'all might know why...I think the museum's in Herstal....

I'm afraid not tentoze. Hope it clears up a bit this weekend, so we can sit at the Graslei in Ghent and have a nice cold fresh one :)

Kristof.
Hi. So that’s who you are. Nice to meet you. I have been in Belgium only once, several times. I have friends in Den Haag. I went on a road rally with a car club there. We wandered over the 2 borders several times and had lunch at the largest winery in Belgium (at the time, it was the only winery in Belgium). I love good beer from all over the world. The criteria is, hold it up to the light. If you can read a newspaper through it..put it back!

Welcome to AK. Lots of good folks here and lots to learn.

Glenn

mortsel, antwerpen :)

just came back from a holiday in italy, weather was good there for a while, last day was rainy, so was belgium :)

Welcome aboard, nice intro!
Regards,
Jim

Welcome Kristof. Good introduction. We're glad to have you at AK.
Bob

Sandy G. -- Gatlinburg is just Panama City in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom