Storms Never Last

Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad. I was talking to a friend from Halifax last night and he told me the city is pretty much shut down - apparently the Island is getting some weather as well!

Good luck to you, Alan.

Maybe I should call my mom in Kinkora tonight...
LF

Man, Alan, this is quickly becoming not-so-funny anymore. Hope you got plenty to eat & drink. If need be, could you get to some sort of shelter? Please excuse my smartass comments yesterday- we're gonna be paying for the nice weather tonite & tomorrow- lotsa wind & storms. Hope this moves on soon. -Sandy G.

I'm amazed you still have power and phone, they must know how to build 'em up there. Well, except for the siding, wish I was up there, lots of work to do. Though doing it 30 feet of snow isn't any fun. I too am worried about the worlds worst best punner, and I'm having a funner time here <------- would have inserted pun here, but without AK's punning insperation, all I got was persperation.

Good luck and hold on

Sandy no need to apolizize I didn't take any offense,

Vinyl, there is enough work for a day

Thor, Yep about 35 iches, they are forcasting another storm for Sunday

Alan

WOW!!!! 35 frikkin' inches......anyway sending you all the best wishes from my family ...to yours...be safe..........

I hope you dont have one of those cheap plastic snowshovels!!!!

Hey, Alan, you still with us ? Hang in there, pal. Even WE'RE supposed to get snow this coming Thursday- but that's a long ways off.-Sandy G.

Sandy, yep still here I went and picked up groceries on Saturday,the store looked like something at The Russian supermarket.They were totally out of meat.
Lucky for me I had a hind quarter of beef in the deep freezer.
Thanks for asking!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom