Strange white powder everywhere?

Snow in Texas?What part of the state are you in Mark? Must be the part where all the Canadians live . Don't let the kids eat the yellow snow.

Alan

Crap!

EASTERN OKLAHOMA/NORTHWEST ARKANSAS FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TULSA OKLAHOMA
934 AM CST SAT FEB 14 2004

UPGRADED THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY TO A WINTER STORM WARNING
ACROSS SOUTHEAST OK...AND ADDED HASKELL AND SEBASTIAN COUNTIES TO
THE WARNING AREA. EXPECTING A STRONG GRADIENT IN ACCUMLATIONS...WITH
A DUSTING ALONG INTERSTATE 40 TO 7 INCHES NEAR THE RED RIVER.

2 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW HAS ALREADY FALLEN ACROSS N CNTL TX AND SW OK
IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE UPPER LOW CURRENTLY LOCATED JUST NORTH OF
KABI. A BAND OF LIGHT SNOW HAS ALREADY AFFECTED CHOCTAW AND
PUSHMATAHA COUNTIES THIS MORNING...WITH A HALF INCH OF SNOW REPORTED
IN HUGO.

MESOETA INDICTING THE H500 LOW WILL CONTINUE TO TRANSLATE EASTWARD
TODAY JUST SOUTH OF THE RED RIVER. POSITIONS AND TEMPS OF H500 LOW
/COLD CORE -27C/ AND H700 LOW /-7C/ INDICATIVE OF HEAVY SNOW ACROSS
SE OK THIS AFTERNOON. DRY SLOT LOOKS TO REMAIN SOUTH OF THE RED
RIVER...SO SNOW WILL NOT BE TAPERING OFF UNTIL THIS EVENING AS THE
LOW MOVES EAST OF THE AREA.

Well the temp is headed down, humidity headed up and it just started snowing. Should get interesting :eek:

-Dave

I am going to go out and beat the small trees, shrubs etc to shed some weight. It is even busting down some of my bamboo!! It is very pretty though. I'll try and get some pics.

DANGER! DANGER!

madpioneer apparently that white stuff is very harmful to vintage audio specifically Pioneer - even if the equipment is indoors.;)

The only way to save your stuff is to ship it to a northern climate and store it for two years where it can adjust to snow.:p:

You need to find someone who will help you out who lives in an northern climate; hang on l'll be back going to see which AK members live in the north.

Great news l found someone - ME!:eek:

You know the routine madpioneer pack up that old sick Pioneer stuff and send it to Doctor Mac - help has arrived.:D :D

Originally posted by CarlV
It must be fun to drive in that stuff!

Carl

You guys should grab some six packs, some parkas (real winter jackets) and some folding chairs and head down to a local intersection, cuz there's gonna be some bang up action.

Bumper car extravaganza

PS. 4WDs will be interesting cuz they'll get in WAY over their head. Those pickups will be spinning out too with no weight in the rear.

It be real advisable to stay off the roads for a while.

HAH HAH!!!!! BOUT TIME YOU F@CKERS GOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN!!!! :mad:

Bitter? I'm not bitter that you guys live in tropical paradises while we freeze our asses off, not bitter at all ;)

I am going out and sacrificing a chicken (ok mebbe a twinkie) to the weather gods and ask they send a blizzard to Arizona :D

Back
Top Bottom