Stuck Listening to the Tuner For the Next Week Or So

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
Well today I boxed up teh cdp to send it back for a modification revision from Tube Research Labs. Man thats a tough thing to do when you only have one cdp. Thank goodness I am in the same state as TRL. The wife nixed the idea of me stealing the DVD player from downstairs for a week. :nono: So that leaves me with the tuner for my only source. SO I have a Nikko Gamma 1 powered up and making music. You know I am not impressed with alot of these commercial radio stations. The only ones that sound like they don't use tons of compression and eq are the soft jazz and NPR stations. But I guess I am in a musical wasteland, and Clear Channel owns everything else of consequence. But we will see what the Nikko is capable of once it heats up and settles in. I plan on leaving it on for 24 hours, and see what happens. Last month I threw on some Audio Magic Extreme interconnects on them, and that made a nice improvement in the old Nikko's performacne. So now I ahve to go cold turkey, and let someone else make the choices for my musical playback. It's going to be a long week.

Regards
Mister Pig

Back
Top Bottom