STV-4H questions

my parts arrived today, i ordered 12 of these diodes incase the first one i make doesnt come out as expected.and im not entirely sure these ring terminals i ordered are going to be big enough, but i ordered 25 of those so ill figure something out.

You should have enough out of the 25 to get some matched sets. You can solder them very close together, I use hemostats on the leads next to the device while assembling. You don't want to damage the junction from overheating.

So where can i find a STV-4H Bias diode? I keep seeing some say the found in germany but I cant finad any links.

So where can i find a STV-4H Bias diode? I keep seeing some say the found in germany but I cant finad any links.

The source in Germany is a small private HI-FI repair shop for the vintage gear where I got my two STV-4H in 2019. My last information two years ago was, they need them for the repairs and sell only to good friend’s form Germany.
I don’t know, if they sell and ship to the States as well. If you want, I can try and ask them.

Back
Top Bottom