Subs for Klipsch Hereseys??????

ccawker

I have a chance to by 2 Polk PSW505 subs for 200.00 total,and i was tinking of matching them to my Hereseys,crossing it over at about maybe 50hz....and comments????

Cross them at 60 hz and go for it. Will they be strong enough? Providing the Polk cone can travel over a 1/2 an inch and you don't expect much below 30 hz you will be fine.

my own thinking is that if a 'sub'woofer can't hit 20 hz it isn't a subwoofer just a separate woofer. the PE 15" sub can hit 23hz and is a very reasonable price.

my own thinking is that if a 'sub'woofer can't hit 20 hz it isn't a subwoofer just a separate woofer. the PE 15" sub can hit 23hz and is a very reasonable price.
for just, music i think a sub going down to 30 is just fine ...this is not for a home theatre setup

For that money, try it. If you don't like them, you should be able to get your money back out of them if they are in good condition. If they aren't, pass.

I agree, for the price they are a good deal! I think they will add the perfect bit of punch the Heresies are missing!

Back
Top Bottom