Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Audiokarma's new subscriber membership is now live. Join in on the fun

Today we are proud to announce the unveiling of Audiokarma's new Subscriber membership. Now, what the heck is a Subscriber?

A Subscriber will be a regular member who pays the 25.00 per year. How do you do that ?

Well you just go to your profile and in the menu under Account Upgrades is a link for Subscriptions. You must click it and then you are walked through the payment.

Or here is the direct link

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

For now it's set up only for Paypal but soon we will do it manually for those wishing to snail mail payments in.

You can mail your check to:

AudioKarma LLC
902 Kitty Hawk Rd.
Suite 170-475
Universal City, Texas

Now why in the world would you want to become a subscriber? Well, first it helps to keep the site afloat. Secondly you are getting Gobs of good stuff for your money.

For the fee of $25.00 you will not only help in supporting one of the best sites around but also get the following features:

New forums only for Subscribers
Increase PM capacity to 1500 ( 150 for Reg members )
Increase picture storage to 200 meg ( Reg members get 30 meg )
User Album, 2.5 megabytes
Ability to delete your posts
larger signatures
Change color of name
Use of animated gifs
Set yourself to be invisible to the rest of the board.

This will be tweaked and additional features may be added in the future.

So there you have it. If you have already become a subscriber and see a member having problems joining please help them. Those who have questions about it feel free to PM or email me. Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone !

We are now set to accept checks, money orders and well concealed cash via the mail service. Please mail payments to

AudioKarma LLC
902 Kitty Hawk Rd.
Suite 170-475
Universal City, Texas

You must include your AK screen name with these payments.

For credit cards over the phone please private message or email me for the phone number. Also you can send you number and a good time to call you.

Thanks
Grumpy

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, I got impatient and finally signed up for a Paypal account!

Worth it. I'm lovin' the new banner! (Feel sooooo cool! :smoke:)

I'm in! That has to have the best Return On Investment that I have seen in a very long time!:yes: It's an excellent idea by the way.

Hmmmmmmm

Red badge of AK....

O.K. :)

Kinda like the "Skull and Crossed Bones" thing that high rollers at whatever collage are members of....

I like OUR club better:)

Not only did I want to join but I feel I had to join and help out because I have taken and received so much from this site like 10 or so really good friends.

Thanks to everyone who joined so far. The response has been far greater than we expected!

Join early, and be entered for the prize contest. Even if you don't win, it'll be the best $25 you ever spent on audio!

Well guys, I put my donation in :thmbsp: I may not know many of you, but I've enjoyed the commentary, and discussions for the past 2 years and I felt it was time to return something to keep this going. This place got me back into Vinyl, and into all the stereo gear I've loved for years. At the same time I've learned alot along the way from the great group of people here.
Thanks everyone.
- Mike

Back
Top Bottom