Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Effective immediately: Subscribers picture hosting has been increased from 150Mb to 200Mb. We did not forget about our regular members. They have had their capacity increased from 25Mb to 30Mb.

Thanks !
Grumpy

Impatiently awaiting, which brings me to my question... How long after paying the the fee do I become a subscriber?

Be patient. It'll be there before you realise it. :thmbsp:

Thanks! Can't wait to have access to some of the subscribers forums.
BTW .....KRK E8B, Those are some serious monitors! Sorry, don't mean to change the course of this thread, just had to comment on them since most of my listening time now is done via powered monitors.

Thanks! Can't wait to have access to some of the subscribers forums.
BTW .....KRK E8B, Those are some serious monitors! Sorry, don't mean to change the course of this thread, just had to comment on them since most of my listening time now is done via powered monitors.

The E8B's are simply miraculous.

You should be all set now. Thank you

Thanks for your support. Hope you enjoy your subscription.

Glad to hear. Thank you again to all who subscribed.

Grumpy

Fixed ya up. Thanks for your support

Grumpy

Hi, I am sorry but for now we are not accepting cc payments. You can mail in a check or mo to this address http://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

If your script is about to lapse just drop me a note and I will extend it until your payment arrives. Thanks for your support

Grumpy

the red dot next to my screen-name is green and was red. thought I had auto renewal....how to fix?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom