Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

the red dot next to my screen-name is green and was red. thought I had auto renewal....how to fix?

Hi Brian, Auto renewal has been disabled for a while now. We got too many complaints from folks who set it up and then did not remember they did. It created a whole mess of problems. The way it works with out auto renewal is usually about 5-7 days before your subscription expires the software will send you a notice your about to expire. Then when your ready to renew you can click on your paid subscription link within your control panel here http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/payments.php From there it will all be automated.

Thanks
Grumpy

Hi Brian, Auto renewal has been disabled for a while now. We got too many complaints from folks who set it up and then did not remember they did. It created a whole mess of problems. The way it works with out auto renewal is usually about 5-7 days before your subscription expires the software will send you a notice your about to expire. Then when your ready to renew you can click on your paid subscription link within your control panel here http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/payments.php From there it will all be automated.

Thanks
Grumpy
Even though we don't offer autorenew any more, that does not mean that your paypal account may not still have autorenew set up, if you used it in the past.

Check My Money >> Pre-approved Payments of YOUR paypal account. That is where you will see an AK autorenew order, if you have one. That is also where you control such an order.

Thanks for the support.

I'm confident you did this, but, for the benefit of others, please remember to include your AK username with your cheque.

Thank you folks. Your support is crucial to keeping AK on the air for all.

Just a quick note for those who may have missed the first post. If you are subscribing to Audiokarama please remember to click on the paid subscription link in your User Control Panel http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/payments.php Then your script will start immediately. If you click on the PAY button above, we have no way of knowing if it was meant as a donation, or earmarked for a subscription. Plus it is not done automatically.

Thanks again
Grumpy

Officially In!

I started thinking about how expensive it is to run a forum of this size, all it has to offer...plus the fact that I'm usually asking for more advice than I'm giving.
So I told myself to make it official and subscribe. 25 bucks is less than some albums...and it's something I can get behind and support.
And this is the ONLY forum I've found that's actually helpful...and I hope my 25 a year can help keep this place going!
Keep up the good work...you guys are great and have provided this old codger some great information as well as jogging my memory about things I had forgotten about.

I started thinking about how expensive it is to run a forum of this size, all it has to offer...plus the fact that I'm usually asking for more advice than I'm giving.
So I told myself to make it official and subscribe. 25 bucks is less than some albums...and it's something I can get behind and support.
And this is the ONLY forum I've found that's actually helpful...and I hope my 25 a year can help keep this place going!
Keep up the good work...you guys are great and have provided this old codger some great information as well as jogging my memory about things I had forgotten about.

I would wager that AK would be one of the most subscribed-to audio sites on the internet. I post on a few sites but AK is the one that always feels like 'Home'. :thmbsp:

Thanks folks. Hope you enjoy your subscriptions.

Grumpy

I guess I should have subscribed friday I can not figure out where to do it at yet or else it is not working yet?

I guess I should have subscribed friday I can not figure out where to do it at yet or else it is not working yet?

well i was a subscriber before the shutdowwn and apparerently not now and cant find where it use to tell you when your subscription is up.oh well emailed ak .guess ill wait and see what they say.oh yeah my avatar disappeared too.

well i was a subscriber before the shutdowwn and apparerently not now and cant find where it use to tell you when your subscription is up.oh well emailed ak .guess ill wait and see what they say.oh yeah my avatar disappeared too.
We're subscribers it just doesn't show (witch I don't like) when we have personalzed text under our user name.
Although I should go see if barter town open.

We're subscribers it just doesn't show (witch I don't like) when we have personalzed text under our user name.
no batertown for me.hence my reasoning for thinking my subscription expired.

k,i have batertown but id still like to know when my subscription is up.the forum is still new and lots of work has been done andd every concern wont be adressed overnight i understand.
with that any new on a new chat room?

Back
Top Bottom