Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

k,i have batertown but id still like to know when my subscription is up.the forum is still new and lots of work has been done andd every concern wont be adressed overnight i understand.
with that any new on a new chat room?
I don't know about a chat room, however we really don't need it now as you can have a rolling text with many members.

We do need a subscriber banner

If you click on my avatar it will show you details like location, post count and so forth.

I don't know about a chat room, however we really don't need it now as you can have a rolling text with many members.

not quite the same imho

We do need a subscriber banner

If you click on my avatar it will show you details like location, post count and so forth.

pay button been up for a bit, I am trying to re-subscribe. should have done it before the change, but I can wait. I am sure these guys are busy.

I hit it up last night but no word about my Subscriber status so far so yeah, them guys are busy I'm sure.

Thank you to everyone !

We are now set to accept checks, money orders and well concealed cash via the mail service. Please mail payments to

AudioKarma LLC
29488 Woodward ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073

You must include your AK screen name with these payments.

For credit cards over the phone please private message or email me for the phone number. Also you can send you number and a good time to call you.

Thanks
Grumpy

Hi, Grumpy. I love the new look. Night before last, I paid 25.00 to AK via the "DONATE" link in hopes of becoming a subscriber. However, I don't seem to be in the system as one; i.e. I don't see a Barter Town link in my forums list (I love Barter Town). If the mistake is mine, I apologize. If not, please rectify this. Thank you so much.

parkerdom

The old subcriber link is now called Accounts Upgrade and is found in your profile console. You can also see it when you mouse over your name in the upper right hand of the page.

The old subscriber link is now called Accounts Upgrade and is found in your profile console.
You can also see it when you mouse over your name in the upper right hand of the page.

Woah - and there it is! I deleted my earlier responses -
this is the right answer with the new system! Thank you!

Subscribe.png

Hmm... and if an attempt to sign up for this via the big Pay button was already made prior to finding out about this upgrade section..? lol

You guys that paid but did not get Subscriber Status might want to send a note to luvvinvinyl to get it straight.
I did that yesterday but so far no word on status,,,,,,,,, the payment went through paypal on Wednesday.
If nothing happens with it today maybe I'll inquire to luvvinvinyl tomorrow.

Luther schooled me on how this works, now. Renegade, parkerdom, you are all set.

Thanks for the support, AND the patience.

Nope. You should be in full control, if you click on your name in the top toolbar, beside Inbox. That's like the old User CP. The menu that pops up shows "Account Upgrades". Go there to purchase your subscription, and you don't have to try to get in contact with me, to complete the process. Automatic and immediate. We have the technology.

Would it make sense to alter the wording in and around the "PAY" button, to make it clearer that a payment made there is not a subscription?

So many are falling into this man-trap that I would have thought this the obvious thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom