Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Would it make sense to alter the wording in and around the "PAY" button, to make it clearer that a payment made there is not a subscription?

So many are falling into this man-trap that I would have thought this the obvious thing to do?

perhaps its a TRAP and not a Man-trap ??
or maybe just a hyper-trap??

How long does it take for the subscription to be authorized? I paid yesterday, but I do not see Bartertown in the forum list?

I'm a Newbie here, long time reader but just registered. I agree membership is probably the best investment on the net, and will be sending payment shortly. (payday)

I'm a Newbie here, long time reader but just registered. I agree membership is probably the best investment on the net, and will be sending payment shortly. (payday)
Once you visit Barter Town your wallet might not appreciate the 'investment'. Welcome and spend your money wisely!

Ha. Thanks Tjetracer. I'm no stranger to Barter Town. I am of sound mind and accept any/all of the consequences of living so close to the edge!

Thanks for the support.

Be sure to go through your profile page, under Account Upgrades, to purchase your Subscriber membership, for immediate results.

It's a trap!

Could be. I've been trying to renew for a while now. I couldn't find the link to renew or subscribe in my user profile. A little "back dooring" got me in, but I was afraid I'd have to drive to Michigan and start spreading around cash before I could get this done.

Thank you all for your support. If you need any help subscribing please feel free to contact either AK admin Luvvinvinyl or myself.

Thanks
Grumpy

I payed $25 through PayPay on Nov. 22. I am still not shown as a subscriber. Does it just take a while to get processed? Thanks

I must be particularly dense. I managed to find the account upgrade page and it tells me that I am a subscriber, and when that status runs out, but can't find any way to renew my subscription now/early. Do I have to wait for my current subscription to run out to be able to renew?

Thanks, and thanks to the Admins and Mods for running a great site.
James

You might have to wait to get closer. I don't know, because I don't always see the same AK as members do. If you have problems renewing, pm me, here, and I will get you sorted out.
Thanks

Two questions:
Is it possible to pay for a subscription for someone else as a Xmas gift?

Is there an updated list of Subscriber benefits? With the new forum software it appears that some of what's listed in post #1 may now be unavailable, irrelevant, or there may be new features.

Back
Top Bottom