Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Thank you, Grumpy!

Mine now says: - I am pretty sure it said 525 when I posted here last time a couple of days ago. In actuality, my sig is at 700 (mostly because of long and unwieldy URL's), a privilege that seems to be "grandfathered", which is a good thing! The side-effect is that I cannot amend my signature at all without paring it back substantially.

TinyURL can help.
http://tinyurl.com/create.php

I still think Toze should use a care bear instead :)

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed. We hope you are enjoying the perks of this service. There will be more features added in the future for you to take advantage of. Thanks again for helping support this site !

Grumpy

hi all...

I just paid as well...

Money is a bit tight right now, I had a bad accident at work that will have me laid up for many months. But it's a very small price to pay, the help I've received here from other members is worth 100 times the small cost. The work that has been done to put together the Pioneer Service Manual database has saved me lots of money as well.

Not to mention helping support such a great group of people, with an interest in vintage gear!

Thanks for all you have done!

Grumpy,

Any credit for past good deeds? I contributed exactly 25 bucks on June 2nd, only to have the subscriptions roll around on June 18th. Can this be credited towards a subscription, perhaps prorated? Paypal transaction ID #1AV396015W8107302 if you need to verify.

Thanks to all that make this place ROCK!

Cheers!

Grumpy,

IX-nay on this - just read the other thread about grandfathering. I'll be a little more patient next time!

Thanks,

I am pretty confident I am missing something very obvious, as usual, but how do I change the color of my AK user name?
Njord, it took me a lot of digging to find it, BUT - Success! In your user control panel, down at the bottom left under "Miscellaneous", there's a line item tiled "Group Memberships". Click on that, and choose "Subscriber" - your user name will turn red! :yes:

Does this functionally do anything besides turning your user name red? :scratch2:

(I mean, besides the fact that your now registered with the subscriber "group". Like does it allow for pms to the group, etc.?)

Edit - This is in response to Ozmoids finding.

Last edited:
It took me awhile,but now I feel Legit!!!

Thanks So much to everyone that makes this Place
what it is,A house inside my home:tears:
And I made it in time for the Prize Package Drawing!?!
Time to explore my New options:yes:

Last edited:
Does this functionally do anything besides turning your user name red? :scratch2:

(I mean, besides the fact that your now registered with the subscriber "group". Like does it allow for pms to the group, etc.?)

:headscrat You'll have to ask Ernie or Dave, I was just thrilled to finally locate the damn setting! :stupid:

Nope. Its just another way to set subscribers apart from regular members. Thanks

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom