Sucker Alert!!!

You are absolutely correct! $5 to $10 should be all you need to make a good one yourself. I think the fancy sleeving is the most expensive part. One funny thing about all this in my eyes is that I have a pair of Bogen amps built in the 50s that have much more substantial cords on them that the Sony SACD I bought a month ago. Go figure.
Thatch

Nah,...He is just ashamed of the fact that it was him what bought them power cords. Mama mad, no boom boom for Thor-son.;)

You know its cause i'm so sexay

Like in a Fat Bastard kinda way....Now get in my BELLLLLY !

:D

Originally posted by THOR
Hey CKelly :butt1: nanna nana annnaanan ;)

OK, OK.... I got carried away, sorry Errare Humanum Est

Here, everyone, this beer's on me :beer:

:smsex:

Chris

hehehhehe.. Chris.. so which is worse? Us discussing Thor's sexiness :butt1: or me and Eric having at it:boxing: :dunno: :D
I guess either way, we were all showing our butts, eh?;)

FYI, Eric and I settled our differences by PM, at least I think we did, so we were being good boys and girls, promise:boink:

Ill still take that :beer: though.

Thanks!
angela

You would think that at that price the purveyor of these power cords would break them in in advance so the hapless buyers would able to hear the difference right away. Could it be he doesn't because he knows something the buyers do not?

I think it was Richard Pryor who said: "Cocaine is God's way of saying you've got too much money." Perhaps one could say that of these kind of interconnects.

Back
Top Bottom