Suddenly Having Frequent Buffering Interruptions With Tidal

I'm talking long interruptions, up to a full minute or even more, and multiple times in a three-minute or so pop tune - like a dozen or more. Nothing has changed with my PC or other ancillary devices. My PC is responding as quickly as ever for other purposes.

If nothing else was affected, then it was probably a Tidal issue, which it sounds like has been corrected.

I've been using Google Play Music since mid-2013 and have been very happy with it,

I don’t understand the streaming bashing here.
Actually no body has done any bashing but you seem to be pretty sensitive to others stating an opinion they wouldn't what a streaming service for their reasons stated, and this thread being one of them.

I don’t understand the streaming bashing here. It’s a legitimate source of music. I don’t think anyone said it was their sole source of music. This thread was a request for help...
Don't know if you were referring to my comment as you didn't quote anyone but if you were, I wasn't bashing streaming or questioning it's legitimacy at all, just saying that for me, I will not go with it as a sole music source. This thread is a good example of what could happen when it is the only source. I quite often hear people on this forum announcing they are ditching their entire music collection and going with a streaming company as their sole source. I have no idea if that was the case here but it could have.
What anyone else chooses to do is their business and they have my blessing. I was only speaking my opinion as to what I won't do, not bashing anyone .

BTW I have an active Spotify premium account.

Wanna have some fun and have around an hour to waste? Call your provider and ask why you are having dropouts. You will get a ton of excuses all not blaming the provider. It will be a dozen other reasons.
Just wait til we get the new system, internet rip off, where they can whatever they want and charge you more for it.

The OP was reporting an issue with Tidal dropouts and presumably wanted advice to resolve them, at least that’s how I took it. A couple posts were off topic so I responded accordingly. No harm. Everyone is entitled to opinions, I just thought those were out of place.

Back
Top Bottom