Suggestions for 2010

Will Classe Amplifiers, DH Labs, and B&W Speakers be making an appearance with their new lineup?

I can send all the invites in the world to these folks but unless they hear you want them at the show it usually falls on deaf ears.

Give it a shot.

Audiokinesis - posted inquiry in Duke's Audiocircle forum
GR Research - posted inquiry in Danny's Audiocircle forum
Emerald Physics

I am hoping to hear something from GR soon.

Duke usually hits the Texas show.

I have a pair of Classics and love them, I would love to see more, I ought to try for an audition they are just across town.

Jim

I haven't read all the posts so I don't know if any of my requests are repeats or not but I sure would love to see
Dynaco and Klipsch

I think ya all know why I'd maybe??? like to see Dynaco :saywhat: and Klipsch is probably obvious :rockon:

I haven't read all the posts so I don't know if any of my requests are repeats or not but I sure would love to see
Dynaco and Klipsch

I think ya all know why I'd maybe??? like to see Dynaco :saywhat: and Klipsch is probably obvious :rockon:

I have sent multiple invites to both of these companies with no luck. It helps if their customers send them a nudge or two :yes:

Another invite

Please invite Musical Concepts to show and sell items. Please Please Please. I am getting 58 years old and cannot say please again...my knees hurt. It will be my first time at the show. This is the best audio website for info, help and all audio. Hope it lives forever.:thmbsp:

Musical Concepts

I can send all the invites in the world to these folks but unless they hear you want them at the show it usually falls on deaf ears.

Give it a shot.

I sent E-Mail to Musica:musicl Concepts asking if they comming.

Back
Top Bottom