Summer 2017 New England FrankenFest - June 24th in Clinton MA

Loved the winter edition (my first) but won't be able to make it this time. Have fun and thanks to Frank for hosting so many meets.

I have not been able to make one of these in a couple of years- seems something else always comes up. Something this time- hey at least I'm consistent! I am sorry to hear that this is the last time at Franks- quite an impressive show!

All the best-
Chris

As i've not yet experienced the magic that is frankenfest, what are the chances someone will have a real RCM set up? I've a couple that really need a deeper cleaning than i can provide, haven't found one locally yet.

As i've not yet experienced the magic that is frankenfest, what are the chances someone will have a real RCM set up? I've a couple that really need a deeper cleaning than i can provide, haven't found one locally yet.

The Ultrasonic RCM guy sometimes stops by. I can't remember his AK name.

After the last get together he attended, I would not count on seeing him. Too bad too. He cleaned several of my lp's and they came out nice, but others had issues getting their records back. What type of cleaning are you doing?

After the last get together he attended, I would not count on seeing him. Too bad too. He cleaned several of my lp's and they came out nice, but others had issues getting their records back. What type of cleaning are you doing?
He did three for me for free. After over 4 hours though, I was starting to get concerned as he said he lived very close to the gathering and I knew I was leaving soon. He came back and they sounded good, though they sounded good before hand. I always took good care of my vinyl, but figured I'd try his services out. After reading about the long delays though, I would too be hesitant to send any vinyl to him. Too bad.

So glad I saw this. I was trying to decide if I should go, because I work Saturdays. But seeing how this is the end of an era. I am gonna try to make it. We'll see though. My boss is gonna want to kill me. But it sounds like a great time.

I think I might try and bring a pair of DBX SF50 speakers. Not too common, big and ugly. Still a work in progress cosmetically.

Which thread? The for sale thread? If that is the case, you have to become a subscriber because it is in the Bartertown section of AK.

Uh yea I guess that's the one. At the beginning I think. It's okay. It's working now. I just checked. Thank you. I'll look at it later. It's hours past my bedtime. I'm all excited about my new speakers (KLH Model 33) so I'm having trouble winding down. But this is it. I'm going down. Thank you again. Have a good day.

I'm not sure what I am bringing . I have some recapped units ,Kenwood KR9600 , Marantz 2325 , Luxman M-4000, Harman Kardon Citation A , White Oak audio Phase Linear 400. I have some "project" units also , entry level NAK decks ,some Kenwood , Pioneer receivers and integrated amps , Teac reel to reels. Some dbx stuff , Pioneer Spec 1.

If anyone is late to the party I have two XL shirts available.
EDITED = no more shirts available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom