Super Bowl 2019 Saints vs Patriots

Saints vs. Colts

My first choice was The Chargers but imo they are a better balanced team WITHOUT Gordon and he will be back for the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'd love for it to be Saints vs Colts. That would be my first choice.

My preseason pick was Saints vs Patriots.

If I had to guess right now, I'd go Saints vs Chiefs.

I'm a Pats fan and would love to see them go back but I just don't think they have it this year. With that said I think the saints will choke so I will go with Rams vs Chiefs. [ Pats] ;)

Da Bears, and whomever they beat is my pick. :smoke:

My only concern when it comes to the Bears is if Trubisky is mentally ready for the big show.

I'm with you cartop, they don't seem as strong as they've been in the past. Some very good teams in the playoffs, should be interesting.

Without Hunt the Chiefs have struggled offensively and they cant stop the run. Dont expect them in the big dance.

Yup, Pats have to get by the Chiefs now. I hope they play this Sunday as well as they played against the Chargers, I was impressed.

Rams are a better team now than when we played the Saints this season. Who would have thought we would become a ball control offense. Goff will not have to contend with cold weather so he should have a good throwing game.

Dang, 2 so so close games. Brady is the man!!! He took us to the Rose Bowl when I was at Michigan and now this.. I'm way jazzed.

Patriots VS Rams, go Patriots.

Saints were robbed, would have been nice to see the two old war horses go at it, Drew Breeze is a class act.

Back
Top Bottom