Super Bowl 50

And The Winner Will Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just heard that viewership was down 14 million this year. Don't know who was counting, though.

Yeah, Renee Fleming was the top performer with Gaga and Whitney Houston coming in somewhere behind that. Yes, Gaga did a great job yesterday.

Denver's D saved our butts again, just like every other game this season. I sure do hope Osweiler doesn't become our starting QB next season.

Denver's D saved our butts again, just like every other game this season. I sure do hope Osweiler doesn't become our starting QB next season.
Lady Gaga was good, "Denver's D" was better.
With a defense like that it really dosen't matter who's QB.

...and in particular Von Miller. Manning owes him a car or something. Manning did his best to throw the game away but Von wouldn't let him. Kudos to Von for an incredible performance. He is unstoppable.

...and in particular Von Miller. Manning owes him a car or something. Manning did his best to throw the game away but Von wouldn't let him. Kudos to Von for an incredible performance. He is unstoppable.
It's a team game . One could not do it without the other .

Cam-vs-Fig-Newton-Meme-500x505.jpg

Newton's bad game was due to Denver's smash mouth defense. As good as the '85 Bears and the Steelers of the 70s. He did not choke.

It's a team game . One could not do it without the other .

Yes, however Von was exceptional...that kind of dominating performance from one player is rare. I know a little about football so I am aware that Von and DeMarcus have to trust the downfield coverage in order to let it all hang out. That said, no one in the sport is as dominant as Von at present, IMO.

I also agree that Cam didn't choke. He threw a couple of high balls. Truth is that he was not getting any help from his receivers and tackles. It also didn't help when the Panthers were trying to establish some momentum and a catch is ruled incomplete...when it was actually complete. That said, bad calls are part of every game and players need to get past that.

I am not a Gaga fan but she did our National anthem proud- THAT was good. At the time I said I hope that doesn't turn out to be the highlight. Half time was just okay. The commercials were decent. Cam's post game interview is why I am not a Cam fan. "I am going suck my thumb now and you all have to listen". Why didn't he say, " We had a great season, but today we got beat by a better team, hopefully we'll learn from today and next year we'll be right back here but with a whole different outcome". "Oh and by the way next year I'll go after the fumble."

You do realize that one of the Broncos was standing there taunting Cam, right (loudly talking up the game plan within feet of Cam behind a black curtain). Indeed Cam didn't have to react to it but that's a tough time to be taunted. If I remember right Manning acted like a big baby after the Seattle loss a couple of years back. Losing on the biggest stage would be tough.

In the end Cam has to hold up his end and look to others who have lost tough games. Think Russell Wilson last year...now that was class.

Last edited:
Payton's two overt sales-pitches for Budweiser and his hugs & kisses with the Papa-John pizza dude were a bit much IMO.

Won't argue with that!

If I remember right Manning acted like a big baby after the Seattle loss a couple of years back. Losing on the biggest stage would be tough.

I wouldn't call this acting like a baby.

Yes, however Von was exceptional...that kind of dominating performance from one player is rare. I know a little about football so I am aware that Von and DeMarcus have to trust the downfield coverage in order to let it all hang out. That said, no one in the sport is as dominant as Von at present, IMO.

I also agree that Cam didn't choke. He threw a couple of high balls. Truth is that he was not getting any help from his receivers and tackles. It also didn't help when the Panthers were trying to establish some momentum and a catch is ruled incomplete...when it was actually complete. That said, bad calls are part of every game and players need to get past that.
I know a little about football too . Cam's body language spoke volumes about how frustrated he was . The most telling was his lack of "effort" to recover his own fumble . And no one is more gracious in defeat or victory than Mr Manning .

Back
Top Bottom