Super bowl

Whoop dee doo you can find some clickbait trash article detailing 50 years (literally there are 50 year old examples in that article) of drunken idiots.
Honestly half of that stuff isnt even that bad.
Says alot about how you absorb knowledge. One dramatic click at a time.

Ever take a psychology class ?
Getting a little personal there, aren't ya?

Not all but bravo on the passive aggressive attempt. You apparently seem to not understand why these things happen.
Take a psychology class. They learn ya on why things like this happen , so its not so surprising when it does.

No apologies for the remark about posting clickbait in regards to any topic. Good rule of thumb , if you have to click 13 times to read the entire article , chances are its not worth your time and probably giving your computer VD.

Here's a few more. These aren't quite so harmless.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lions-fan-beat-up-by-eagles-fans-2013-12

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/01/neal_auricchio_jr_beating_pres.html

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/10/watch_new_footage_emerges_of_giants_fan_being_punc.html

I spent 60+ years in New Jersey and the reports of the Eagles fans actions is legendary.

One last one, and a quote fro it.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20..._eagles_super_bowl_win.html#incart_river_home

"Though several exuberant fans were injured, there were no fatalities, the mayor's office said. "

Well, that's something to be proud of.

Last edited:
Congrats you have google. You can plug in any pro team in and find violent incidents.
Are you honestly shocked theres violence at pro sports event ? You lived in Jersey for 60 years , you probably should have gotten out more. Maybe a trip to Giants stadium to see how opposing fans are treated , a trip to a devils game wearing a flyers or rangers jersey.

Im not disputing that disgusting things happen and im not making excuses for idiots, so you can post all the irrelevant examples you want. You seem to be missing the point. Perhaps willfully ? Seems about right for the type of person who would call people "scum" online. Too bad you moved away, you probably would have made a good not-so-good Eagles fan.

And then there are these Eagles fans shaking hands and hugging Vikings fans at the end of the game. If you try hard enough and look in both directions, the good is not hard to see. But yeah, Philly is a tough town with rowdy fans (read Passionate)

Sorry, Silverback, Sports fans that revert to violence as a release to vent their angst at losing or, even more puzzling, to celebrate their victory is the work of scum. I'll stick to that. Sorry you don't see it that way.

But, yes, HyFi. it's true that not all fans are scum. It's just that those that are get all the publicity.

I've never been one to spend time & energy on professional sports, I've known more than a few people that could memorize statistics of several sports and wonder if they'd had placed that kind of importance on their relationship to their wives or family maybe they'd of had Children that grew up smarter and could recognize when the world was working to deceive them & indoctrinate them in such a manner to make sure that they end up as servile drone's on the new Global Plantation.

The stupor Bowl for sheeple people, keep The Bread & circus going & put the people in a stupor ........ the type of person that is so passionate about such triviality and is caught up in the phoney tribalism that is nothing short of an opiate for the masses is ripe for the picking on the Plantation of enslavement.

Now if it's just a hobby to have fun with I can understand just a hobby..... but I can't understand people like those seen in the streets after the Stupor Bowl eating horse poop!....

Sorry, Silverback, Sports fans that revert to violence as a release to vent their angst at losing or, even more puzzling, to celebrate their victory is the work of scum. I'll stick to that. Sorry you don't see it that way.

But, yes, HyFi. it's true that not all fans are scum. It's just that those that are get all the publicity.

Silverback ? wow how old are you ? calling people schoolyard names ?
You fail to see the difference between violent fans and all fans. You called all Philly fans scum. How simple and cute.
Whomever says wisdom comes with age is full of shit.

Silver, please show me where I said "all" fans?

Stooping to putting words in my mouth, eh? That's really classy of you.

Thanks for making my point. We done here.

while I wanted philly to beat brady, and nothing more, dont take philly fan insults too heavily, we in 'normal pa' refer to philly as 'west jersey'. they only belong to the state when it is convenient ;-)

Back
Top Bottom