SuperBowl Pick

Who do you like to win?

• New England

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Carolina

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
It's gonna be a close one...but the 'pats' are gonna come out on top!!!!

If it isn't a close one it will defanatly have a big spread!!!:D

Originally posted by WildWest
A.F.C. all the way!!!!! :yes:

(Since my team ain't in there)

NFC for me - but for the same reason :yes:

-Dave

Last edited:
Why

I like Carolina for a few reasons. They have not one, but TWO very good running backs. They will play keep away running the ball. New England has a average running game. Carolina has a very good defense as does New England. Carolina's receivers are more explosive but Brady is the better [more proven] QB. Both have good kickers. Finally, I like Carolina because they have the "formula" for SuperBowl success. They aren't flashy instead win ugly. I won't at all be shocked if the Patriots win, they're a very good team with the experience edge, but I really like the Panthers chances. Place your bets and take the 7 points!

MikE

I like the Pats.

I think Belichek is one of the premier defensive minds today and will have these guys ready to go. Plus Brady is pretty cool and I don't think Carolina will rattle him.

Both these teams hang around and it should be close, but I really don't want a 10-7 game.

Gonna root for the underdogs today. They certainly can do it
if N.E. doesn't play a perfect defensive game, which they can. It will be a great game!

Carl

Take the Cats and the under and you'll be a happy camper tonight. Carolina should dominate both sides of the line of scrimmage and their receiving corps is much better than New Englands. The Panthers already managed to shut down Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt so the Pats receiver should be a no brainer.

Mike

Ah... ummmm.... let me think.... ah, well..... mmmmm..... OK the Patriots!!!!! :yes:

Pats by 13, thet're going to get ahead and then shut the Panthers down!

Pats are conventional wisdom - Panthers the "sexy" pik

I'll take "sexy" over "convention" everytime. :D MikE

Anyone see the Aerosmith performance? Uniforms? Dancers? Parachutes with logos? Sorry boys, but I think its time to pack it in and head for the house :rolleyes:

-Dave

Well, the defensive battle as expected.

Commercialwise, "Van Helsing" looks cool, the Willie Nelson Tax adviser doll was a riot, and Orlando Bloom continues to swashbuckle in "Troy".

That Budweiser/Ref one was a riot!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Andyman
Well, the defensive battle as expected.

Commercialwise, "Van Helsing" looks cool, the Willie Nelson Tax adviser doll was a riot, and Orlando Bloom continues to swashbuckle in "Troy".

That Budweiser/Ref one was a riot!!!!!!!

I rather liked the Bud lite horse sleigh fart myself :lmao:

Was that what I thought it was at the end of the Janet and Justin song........

I tought I taw a titty-cat!!!!:D

the commercial where the volleyball girls were playin in the snow "i can see where this one is going" sure enough it was a bit cold out there judging by a couple of their bathing suit lines :D

is it just me or do they have the same people singing at halftime every year? :puke:

HT music sucked. Last think I want to see is P dickhead and even worse was Dion Sanders commentary :puke: I missed the first quarter and the start of the second but from then on the commercials have been super lame :rolleyes:

Games not to bad though :p:

I missed the HT show as I was too busy watching The Lingerie Bowl instead. Luckily Josh Groban performed before the game and not at HT.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom