SuperBowl Pick

Who do you like to win?

• New England

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Carolina

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
That's what I was referring to in my earlier post. Uniforms and dancers - give me a break!

Course I haven't had much use for them since "Rocks".

-Dave

Last edited:
Thor I thought you lived in Maine not Foxboro, Mass? How are the "Pats" yours? Hell Maine is sort of the bastard state that Canada let the US keep because it wasn't worth keeping. :D :p:

Mike

They are not the Foxboro Patriots, they are The New England Patriots, last I checked Maine was part of New England ;) Some of the team even came to Portland and Bangor for victory parades after the last Super Bowl win.

Well, maybe someone will get smoked for JJ's titty.

From Reuters:

"The FCC is likely to scrutinize those assertions in its investigation. Viacom is potentially liable for a $27,500 fine for each of the 200 CBS-owned or affiliated licensees that aired the broadcast, bringing the potential fine to $ 5.5 million.

Factors that the FCC examines include the nature of the incident, circumstances, extent and gravity of the situation, as well as a company's ability to pay."

I think its about time the SB has ELP and YES rocking in half time...
Keith E, kicking the crap out of his keyboads, and a booming Squire bass solo,,,no one will remember little janet's TT. I am so sick of watching this fad about dancing and looking like wooden marionette's,,,when does it become old???

Half time shows have been retarded for many years now, but this country has become a society of sit back and watch things happen kinda place,,,so money gets to talk because no one cares!

Back
Top Bottom