Survival Kit

gyusher

-don't go round hungry-
This is a survival kit for those cheap/expensive vintage pieces you buy. I forgot the case treatment but thats already posted under the 'Secret is Out"
This smoke eliminator works but you also need lots of fresh air. You will get the cigarette smoke out. . . . Not the receivers fault a smoker owned it. . .You can find it at your local car wash. . .

Bolly odds are you would't find it easily anywhere in Canada. If you'd like some good cleaner I can get you Nutrol from MG chemicals locally.

Mike

I could not find any DeOxit here in Ottawa, Ontario either. I did find some in Toronto. See here. They take web orders.

/Age

N?????

I have both the flamable and the more enviromental friendly Non flamable. . . What I want to know is which one is best? On the DeoxiT I ordered two cans one of each. . . On the ProGold I only ordered one and I see it is the "N" version or non-flamable. . .

Plastic parts

Is one of these better for plastic parts. . . I have only used the regular DeoxiT for a couple years and I think I have sprayed everything from wristwatches to air compressors without incident. . . I have never used the ProGold. . . Is there a correct way to use this or is it "Blow and Go" I know the DeoxiT lasts a very long time, even this small can will last me several months.

Back
Top Bottom