Suzuki....now singning off

Suzuki

jl1dca
I have been feeling sorry that I am a free rider on AK. I have submitted more than 300 posts within 6 month if i recall correctly, during which period I learnt not only knowledge about audio but also American way of building human relationship and English language. For instace before presenting my ideas, I should say IMO. :yes: I had thought Americans express his or her opinion directly and straight without considering how differently others may think about the same thing.:no: To be honest, AK was a wonderful space where I could practice English writing and reading skills. I noticed writing style of English varies from person to person. I would like to have talked about topics away from audio, acctually I had oppotunities to do that occasionally, and It was a great fun. Aside from a few comments in the starting days of my admission, no member said to me my English is good and that encouraged me. :banana: I'll wrap up my final post with these words......I deeply appreciate the kindess of all of you. Kindness to a strange(Henna) Japanese. Stay away from TOYOTA . Bye... :thmbsp: 

Last edited:
Awe, man...Suzuki...I liked your posts. It was good to hear about things from a totally different context and country.

Have fun in whatever you get into and take care.

Suzuki, I hope you don't leave us. I've always enjoyed your posts and found them to give me some insight into your culture as well. If you do leave, I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Suzuki-san it has been a pleasure having you here a short time. Hope you find your way back to AK for a visit soon. Take care!

じゃね!

Hello Suzuki,

Maybe take a short break from the forum, but do stick around. I've followed many of your discussions and enjoyed your input. :yes:

Regards,
Mike

I have to agree with the posters above, I hate to see you go, I have always enjoyed your point of view.

Sorry to see you go!

From reading your farewell, it sounds to me like AudioKarma might be a great source for World Diplomacy....all we need to do is have all world leaders join :)

Best of luck to you!!!

I have been feeling sorry that I am a free rider on AK. I have submitted more than 300 posts within 6 month if i recall correctly, during which period I learnt not only knowledge about audio but also American way of building human relationship and English language. For instace before presenting my ideas, I should say IMO. :yes: I had thought Americans express his or her opinion directly and straight without considering how differently others may think about the same thing.:no: To be honest, AK was a wonderful space where I could practice English writing and reading skills. I noticed writing style of English varies from person to person. I would like to have talked about topics away from audio, acctually I had oppotunities to do that occasionally, and It was a great fun. Aside from a few comments in the starting days of my admission, no member said to me my English is good and that encouraged me. :banana: I'll wrap up my final post with these words......I deeply appreciate the kindess of all of you. Kindness to a strange(Henna) Japanese. Stay away from TOYOTA with SONY inside!.....Bye... :thmbsp: 

First thing, yeah, guilty as charged. Americans do tend to say it like they see it. None of that bushido code stuff to get in the way of posting or stating our opinions. It is one of our greatest strengths, and somehow paradoxically, a bit of a weakness.

Second....I don't understand the reason you are leaving...I don't visit very often anymore (got so much stuff now I gotta find a home for it all..) but I always feel welcome upon returning.

Give it some thought. Perhaps don't deal in absolutes. Either way, sayonara, and good luck to you. :thmbsp:

Audiokarma is free and will always be free. Not sure who told you otherwise.

Your welcome to stay here as long as you like.

Will miss your perspective when you leave---hope you decide to come back some day in the not too distant future.

Good luck to you, Suzuki! We'll miss you, but it you want to come back, there will be a light on for you! :wave:

Suzuki, I live in Southern California and it is full of People from all
over the world and all them bring different ideas and other ways of
life to SO. Cal.
I have lived in other parts of America and yes some places in the US
there are People that have a hard time accepting other cultures from
different parts of the world.:no:
This site has a lot of very knowledgable members from all over the
world and I have learned a lot from reading their posting's.
AK IMO. is more friendly then a lot of other forums that I have been
involved with, some forums just get to viscous and People go there
just to spew their venom and attack each others opinions.
Your English is not that bad and sometimes I need to read it a couple
of times to follow your thoughts, (practice makes perfect) keep up the
good work.
I hope you stick around. :)
If any one get's snooty toward's you and your culture just ignore them.

You have my vote for you to stay and continue to be a part of AK.:yes:

Robert.

Thank you everyone for heartful comments. Yes, I'll drop in at AK as kind of a guerrilla member. I thought I have been a little noisy only lately. I may knock on the front door of AK someday before long. I noticed this site's members are genlemen as audio is rather a sophisticated hobby which requires some knowledge about electricity. Robert, thanks for the exact evaluation of my English level. To tell you the truth, while making composition and typing, I keep the dictionary at hand and consult it to make it right. So I don't think grammatical errors frequently take place in it, but writting style can be weird and/or confusing quite often. -Taihei Suzuki

Last edited:
Suzuki you haven't been noisy at all. In fact you should make more noise! I know it's a difficult thing for the Japanese. But here in the US everyone pretty much says what they want to say. And as you can imagine with all the different strong/strange personalities you see and hear just about everything. Things are not said to offend, it just gets out online in a weird way. There are some assholes... just ignore them. It's what we do. :D

AK is a global community, with members from all over the world. Words and intentions can often get mistaken. So you don't misunderstand, Taihei, you are very welcomed and appreciated here at AK.

Carl

I thought your English was pretty good. I know I am no expert in the language and we as Americans tend to get sloppy in that respect. I have enjoyed reading your posts and input as I'm sure many others have. Please drop in if not only on occasion.

Take care,
Denny

Thanks for the insights and opinions - hope you'll continue to drop in and participate as time allows in the future.

I'm prone to being a bit streaky in my participation here - on for a few weeks, then off doing other things for weeks or months at a time. I have lots of things going on in life outside of audio that call for my attention and involvement also, but its nice to be able to come back whenever I have the time and still be welcomed. 8 years and still less than 2,000 posts...sigh.

We'll keep the lights on for you and a key under the mat...come on back anytime!

Back
Top Bottom