Suzuki....now singning off

Thank you everyone for heartful comments. Yes, I'll drop in at AK as kind of a guerrilla member. I thought I have been a little noisy only lately. I may knock on the front door of AK someday before long. I noticed this site's members are genlemen as audio is rather a sophisticated hobby which requires some knowledge about electricity. Robert, thanks for the exact evaluation of my English level. To tell you the truth, while making composition and typing, I keep the dictionary at hand and consult it to make it right. So I don't think grammatical errors frequently takes place in it, but writting style can be weird and/or confusing quite often. -Taihei Suzuki

Brother, your English and grammar skills are better than about half of the people that post here. Americans are a bit lazy in that respect. Good luck.

It's really been a great fun to exchange ideas and knowledge and write and read English among good native speakers of American English. I will all of a sudden appear on the surface of water....once or twice a month maybe.

Last edited:
It's really been a great fun to exchange ideas and knowledge and write and read English among good native speakers of American English. I will all of a sudden appear on the surface of water....once or twice a month maybe.

I don't understand Suzuki why you are leaving AK. AK is free and you should feel no guilt about not being a paying member (subscriber). You are among friends and we want you to stay...Your English is amazing, my Japanese is pathetic :D!

Your English is a HELLUVA lot better 'n' mine ! Well, the way I NORMALLY talk, anyhow...Please don't go ! We're stronger with you than without you...Seriously !

I spend most of my pay on stereo gear, women and beer...I just waste the rest
Neal, I like this sentence...........

Sandy, please take this as greetings for a temporal absence of me. Japanese think it is rude to vanish away or fade out without words of farewell. Japanese are very fond of the movie "Gone with the wind". In Chinese, they say 再見 whose exact meanig is the same as "See you again". In Japanese, さよなら ,which could be translated into English like "If things go that way" (may not be a good translation)

Last edited:
Hehehehehe...Maybe you DO need to Vamoose, in that case...Maybe you've picked up our wicked, wicked Western ways a bit TOO well...Thought you Japanese were supposed to be a frugal, tight-arsed lot who save a yen-and-a-half outta every yen you make...Americans are worse than a drunken sailor in a Cathouse w/a credit card when it comes to blowin' money...At least, I've never had much trouble gettin' rid of it faster than I could make it...(grin) Look, Hoss, I'm just sorry I haven't gotten to know you any better...I think most of the other fellas here would feel that way, too. Stick around, ain't no tellin' what kinds of good clean DIRTY Fun we can get into...Mbwahahahahaha...

Hi Suzuki, please don't leave us: your comments have always seemed interesting and clever to me.

Neal, I like this sentence...........

Sandy, please take this as greetings for a temporal absence of me. Japanese think it rude to vanish away or fade out without words of farewell. Japanese are very fond of the movie "Gone with the wind". In Chinese, they say 再見 whose exact meanig is the same as "See you again". In Japanese, さよなら ,which could be translated into English like "If things go that way" (may not be a good translation)

Glad you like my signature Suzuki (I own a Suzuki Samurai BTW...1987 like new). Anyway, all good people throughout the world consider it bad form to just "fade out without words of farewell". You are good people :yes:!

Hi Suzuki!

There have been some wonderful sentiments presented & all I can add to them would be to say I know you will stop back by. This place is chocked full of wonderful people with ideas & things to share. It is infectious to say the least.

Whatever lies ahead of you I do wish you well & take care of yourself.

Rome

Last edited:
Your English beats my Japanese!
Drop by anytime.
My 65 Geo Metro was made by Suzuki, it is still strong.

Thank you Taihei for your valued contributions to the forum. We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you here again. Yoroshiku onigaishimasu.

I often find it interesting (and often delightful) to read English as written from the perspective of a non-native user. "Guerilla member"...:lmao: I like to think I'm adept at my own language, but that is wit at it's best! Don't be too much of a stranger, every member enriches the experience.

Awh, I really hope you at least drop in occasionally, as I really enjoy reading your views and ideas on various subjects, as well as learning about japanese customs, which can vary widely from the states. Don't be a stranger:thmbsp:

Oh, and your english is quite good, better than most around here, actually:D. As far as language goes, English is the hardest in the world, I believe, due to it taking in small portions of other languages and making them fit into the lexicon, which is difficult (especially when considering grammar "rules").

Don't be afraid to stop back now and again!, And good luck on your endeavors:yes:.

Please don't be a stranger, have always enjoyed your posts and look forward to hearing from you again, SOON! I lived in Japan on the side of Mt. Fuji a couple different times and loved your beautiful country and its peoples since and wish I could make it back some day. I doubt that will happen but the memories are very special and ones I will always treasure.

I do hope to see you return often and I am sad to see you go. It's been a great pleasure reading your posts and threads!

Back
Top Bottom