SX-1050 in for the overhaul

Unican_Eric

Pioneerious Collecticus
Well I sent a receiver in for a test run on my new tech guy and he passed with flying colours. I had him look at my Sanyo DCX 4000k which had a destorted left channel and dirty pots and switches, he fixed it all up without a problem. Receiver runs excellent and smooth as ice on ice for the controls.

Sooo, I trusted him today with my newly aquired SX-1050. I asked him to clean and lube all the controls and push buttons,check the DC offset and bias. Replace the dial pointer cause the person that had it last had a generic one in there. (gave him a parts SX-650 for that) Change all lights and make sure that when I get it back that the damn dial pointer actually points to the FM station its on. Check all them diodes and stuff and fix anything that needs it.(Call me first if its expensive)

Cant wait to get the darn thing back. When thats done I am going to have the case refinished and plant it right in my livingroom to show off.

When shes back and finished gonna borrow the buddies camera and show you the pics.

Its been 4 hours already what taking him so damn long!!!!!!

Damn Eric... Now I can't wait til you get it back. Let us know how he did, with a full comentary.

Good luck,

Ron

Eric.....It will be well worth the wait!Be sure to post pics and let us know how this goes.I have a SX-5580(SX-1050) and I absolutely love it...probably one of the best SX's I own!

Back
Top Bottom