SX-1050 power switch availability?

Elroy

was here.
Hello all, I am new to the forum and have been just hanging out and learning by reading the posts. This is my first post- I just got an SX-1050 on Ebay and the only cosmetic detraction is the power switch tip has broken off so that the trim knob no longer snaps on. Switch works fine. How or where can I get a stock replacement or are there aftermarket options? Thanks for any insight you can offer

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Some parts are still available from Pioneer, but this one is apparently not. So your choices come down to buying a parts unit, or finding someone who is parting one out already. To that end, Oaktree has a parts SX-850 and a parts SX-1080. The power switch for the 850 may not be rated at high enough current for the 1050, but the SX-1080 one should be fine.

Link.

He isn't cheap, but sometimes he's the only choice..

Done deal

OUCH! $41.50 shipped. I'm in the wrong business. Well this will be the finishing touch to a beautiful and near mint SX-1050, so it's worth it.

Yeah...but it's that, or find your own parts unit. Is it worth $40 to make it complete? I think so...

The power switch for a SX-1050, SX-1250, SX-980, SX-1080, and others is the same, part number is ASK-080
If you go to Pioneer parts USA web page, and plug in this part number, it will tell you all the compatible SX models that used it. You might get lucky on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom