Sx-1050

driz

I have (had) a SX-780 to power my HPM-100's and PL-550 turntable.

Blew the 780 up the other day and looking to upgrade to something that will drive those speakers better.
I am interested in a SX-1050, SX-1250/1280.

Are there any dealers that anyone reccomends or is anyone interested in selling one?

Thanks!

List in members for sale

List this in the forums Member's Audio For Sale/Wanted section. . . Someone will find you. . .

Also keep your nose to the ground on eBay and other places like Audiogon. . . There are places that sell them outright after refurbishing but be prepared to pay high for the service.

Better to find a good one, clean it up yourself and save some money.

BTW not a thing wrong with a good 780 either or a good Pioneer Integrated like a SA-7500 or a SA-9100 I prefer the 9100 to all the Integrateds from Pioneer. IMHO

Last edited:
I have one .

I have a sx-1250 that I am putting thru its paces right now.I can post a pic maybe tommorrow.I am working nights thru Monday.It has been refurbished and a new case made for it.I had planned on putting it on the bay after I run it awhile.Have not decided on price yet .It has some nicks in the face.It does have new endcaps and case and new lights.Pm me If interested.I will post a pic Tommorrow.

Server trouble??

I get these strange messages at the top of the page and some functions are not working right now. . .

I about tore up my computer last night thinking something was wrong with it. . . Evidently AK is troubled right now.

"Warning: stat failed for /proc/loadavg (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/www/audiokarma/forums/global.php on line 192

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/audiokarma/forums/global.php:192) in /home/www/audiokarma/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1707"

Is the message I get. . .

Sucks, but it's going to be that way until we get the new server implemented.

The admin's had to disable some basic functions, so we can get in at all. Your best bet for pics, is to post them to your own website, and link to the image here.

If anyone has anything they are trying to sell, I'll be happy to throw an image or two on my website, and give you the direct link.

Cheers,
Russ

Back
Top Bottom