SX-1050

t j

CORRECTION SX-1250
Left channel cuts out, but when I touch the jumper it cuts back in. Happens on all phono and tuner inputs, but have not checked the others. Would a pre-amp be a good choice here, or do I need to open her up? I did it barefooted and it buzzed a bit...
-Thanks, tj

Last edited:
yes, the phono grounds to the unit. No other grounds need to be used in most cases.

Try using a RCA patch cord instead of the metal jumpers.
The experimental patch cord will allow you to swap pre to mains and isolate the issue.
Inspect the back side of the RCA jacks for loose connections.

Reactions: t j
Try using a RCA patch cord instead of the metal jumpers.
The experimental patch cord will allow you to swap pre to mains and isolate the issue.
Inspect the back side of the RCA jacks for loose connections.
Will do. I have some D5 coming and I'll get after it thereafter. THANKS!

The 1050 and 1250 are like the same when it comes to this issue. No title change needed

Now that I have said that the mods will change the title.

did you subscribe? That usually takes 30 seconds for the red banner to appear and a few days for you to get through Barter Town the first time.

If you gave instead of subscribed contact luvinvinyl for a change in application of the moneys.

did you subscribe? That usually takes 30 seconds for the red banner to appear and a few days for you to get through Barter Town the first time.

If you gave instead of subscribed contact luvinvinyl for a change in application of the moneys.
Thanks, I'll check it out...

Signed up is not subscribing. The subscription is 25 a year and you can from the main page click on the red Subscribe banner on the right of the screen and follow the info there to get your own red banner, access to BT and other benefits.

Back
Top Bottom