SX-1250 glass,etc

steve gibson

I have aquired an SX-1250 without the faceplate glass, no problem as I can cut and drill a new one. But upon closer inspection it is missing the metal trim that surrounds the glass on both sides and the top. Any suggestions where I might find one? If I can't find one I can prolly make one from aluminum but I would rather have the original.

I have a sx1250 faceplate without the glass. All of the metal is part of the faceplate, there is a raised portion that is a separate piece that secures to the faceplate. The glass comes out in one piece, with nothing attached to it. Send me a message if interested.

Here's a pic of the trim that surrounds the glass on a SX-1250. Sorry for the poor lighting, I prefer to take pics outside without flash

It is 1, 2 and 3 I need but if you want to sell as a whole that's ok as well. I really need those trim pieces! Thanks for all your help!!!!!

Me too

I could use the faceplate if you do not need it.You can have the trim.I need the plate itself.The sx-1250 I just aquired looks like someone took a hatchet to it.Pm me.Either of you.

Back
Top Bottom