sx-1300

Rockmonton

Infected with Altecitis
remembered i had this one out in the garage running some cheap speakers out there, any specs or info? it wasnt a bad little receiver, not great but its not that good either, i should prolly check offset and all but just wodnering hwat exactly it is

I would like to see one, hoping it is the 1973-era black chassis like my SX -6000. If it's a little plastic 80s or 90s thing not sure but show us.

well it is black, i'll take pics tomorrow, its got a decent little EQ on it........ thats about all i can tell you now, the lighting is orange, digital tuner

SX-X000 series, 424, 535, 626, QX-series...that's a nice set but I'm looking for vintage and Dave wants a ProLogic receiver. So far I don't hold much hope for this Pioneer HT thang I got him but my 7070 will return to driving IMSA races in May : )

Rockmonton said:
what the heck do those do!

Some quick connect idea Pioneer thought up, some other Roberts brand stuff (AKAI) had it too? It was gone by 1974-75 I think. It isn't the connectors, it's the RECEIVERS that had the connectors...they are neat and they sound great!

- = pos l = neg

Btw you can use small spade lugs that can fit in those slots Top horizantol is positive and the verticle one below it is neg. I use those little blade type things(dont know their name) that fit better and are harder to remove than Pioneer's speaker adapters.

BTW an SX-1300 is not considered vintage. . . Actually BBC. . . They made millions of them and it seems like they are every where. I have had dozens of 1300/1600s all sold quickly so there are buyers. . .

Last edited:
gyusher said:
Btw you can use small spade lugs that can fit in those slots Top horizantol is positive and the verticle one below it is neg. I use those little blade type things(dont know their name) that fit better and are harder to remove than Pioneer's speaker adapters.

BTW an SX-1300 is not considered vintage. . . Actually BBC. . . They made millions of them and it seems like they are every where. I have had dozens of 1300/1600s all sold quickly so there are buyers. . .

I had to plug/unplug a 1989 Sony receiver so much I WORE OUT the RCAs! Maybe the point to SPEND the $7.50 to facilitate this!

I seem to remember there's an 828 or 626 I think up also that needs an undisclosed repair (no sound) but they show all the adapters (six of them) in the back. Hope they come with it?

Back
Top Bottom