SX-1500T(F) KNOB'S

Zak

I got a late 60's Pioneer SX-1500T(F) didn't pay anything for it but i am missing all the knobs for it, wondering if anyone knew a place that made Re-POP knobs cuz i would rather not pay the crazy prices that people want for the originals, this unit has 2 Ganged/Dual knobs (IDK what everyone calls them) i am having a hard time finding knobs that are similar to the originals. Any help would be appreciated.

i wont say its impossible to rig something else up but if it were i id bite the bullet and watch on flea bay. its fair to mention that the sx 828 has a similar arrangement and so does the sx 1500td. i have an 828 and a 1500td but its possible they might work. but they arent exactly a give away on ebay either. ive never heard of ANY repop knobs for any pioneer. of course im not the all knowing and powerful OZ either!

If you can, subscribe here so you can access Bartertown. Might find what you need in there. Otherwise keeping an eye on that auction site may pay off. I have an SX-990 that was missing a few knobs and prices were pretty nuts, $20+ per knob! But with some patience I was able to find a almost complete set for $20+ shipping.

thank you all for the info i will just keep an eye out and hope i can run across something that i wont have to sell my soul for to acquire, its not anything special or worth a ton of $$ but its still a pretty cool looking receiver

Back
Top Bottom