SX-434 not working

Discussion in 'Pioneer Equipment Database.' started by ridnruff82, Feb 11, 2016.

1. ridnruff82

ridnruff82 New Member

Just purchased a pioneer sx-434 and was happy with it, till it started to mess up. Im new to the vintage recievers so I'm a rookie with the terms. It was working fine for about a hour, then all my speakers started to sound like they had static or cutting out. I detached them and reached them and the same issue. When I turn the balance knob left to right, they don't do it as much but still cut out. When I turn the loudness button off, they cut out, but not as much. Can someone help me here.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Bassblaster

Bassblaster Super Member

sounds like simple dirty controls. its one of the easiest things to fix and won't cost you alot. you can do it yourself

darkhosis likes this.
  3. Blue Shadow

Blue Shadow I gotta get me a new title

OP was here for a week after posting this in the wrong forum and it took 6 months for someone to find it and reply. Fortunately, the OP covered the bases with 4 posts about this issue, Introductions, General, Pio Database and Pio forums. got supplies and disappeared. Guess we got that one covered.

Bassblaster likes this.