SX-5580 on ebay. Check it Out!

Well, I am going to try again! Still haven't receive a refund from the seller that sent the phantom 5580. Looks like it will be a war.

steve gibson said:
Well, I am going to try again! Still haven't receive a refund from the seller that sent the phantom 5580. Looks like it will be a war.

Good Luck Steve... she looks pretty sweet :thmbsp:

Good luck Steve! That thing looks awesome, it might be next on my list, to find one of those. Crooner got me hooked. I'll definately let this one pass, hope you get it. Let us know.

Ron

crooner said:
Mine's got black wood veneer on the sides and vinyl strips on top.

Ok, sounds decent enough. Wish I could go for it. A 5580 is also on my wish list. But already spent my play money for this month on the 1050 because it happened along first. Damn! Let's keep an eye on this as it might get interesting near the end. Still only 3 bidders.

steve gibson said:

I really hope everything goes well getting your money back. Or somehow maybe get the unit. Because that just plain SUCKS!!! Who knows maybe you'll come out in the end with two 5580's! What a hoot that would be. :smoke:

Odd listing for BarrynSue, they(he?) are Mac addicts. I have watched their listings for a while. I see they upgraded their camera. Pics will definately boost the sale price. BTW there is an sx-790 listed. The odd 780 with the black dial and meters.
-Buck

I must have it Gibson. I'm bidding 751.00 in the last second, unless you send me 100.00 cash, by noon Friday... :D

VintageNut said:
I must have it Gibson. I'm bidding 751.00 in the last second, unless you send me 100.00 cash, by noon Friday... :D
At 751 you will be way over the top of my bid! You wouldn't do that to your buddy, 'ol pal would ya? :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Good luck on that auction Steve. Looks to be a nice piece. If something goes awry and you don't win it I may know of someone with a 5590 that is about to go on down the road :naughty:.

john

Hi everyone. Steve, good luck on my 5580. As for us ebayers who tend to leave things dirty, I just missed it when taking the pics! Most of my pieces are always cleaned prior to listing but we all have lapse in short term memory here an there. I could have sworn I had cleaned the screen but after the pics were taken and loaded, I saw the dust also. I was not lugging this beast back out so the pics would have to do as my back was killing me! Probably will cost me a few bucks but better for you folks who are bidding. See ya at the auction!

Speak of the devil. Hello BarrynSue!
Nice pics! Was I right about the recent camera update? What camera are you using?
There is a guy out of Vancouver goes by the eBay ID Sherwin (with a couple of digits at the end, can't remember exactly) that could get top dollar for a pile of cow pies with his pics, absolutely awe-inspiring photos. Fuji Finepix he told me once. I'm looking to upgrade my Digi-cam and I am considering models that have demonstrated the characteristics I see in pictures such as yours.
-Bucky
PS
Luck with the listings...

Back
Top Bottom