System featured in Home Theater Magazine

Twenty20Man said:
I am simply speechless......I think the motion picture companies owe you an apology for not making enough quality movies to compliment your audio/video room/setup.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind remarks!

I always thought, look what Hollywood spends on a Major film 100M to 200M.

The least I could do is spend about 1M to reproduce the Film the way the Director had intended.

How warped is that thinking!? :scratch2:

3 weeks & counting

Hi All,

Home Theater Magazine notified me the issue featuring my System will hit the Stands in 3 weeks! :music:

Home Theater Magazine notified me the issue featuring my System will hit the Stands in 3 weeks!
Between Home Theater and Robb Report, you are going to be quite a celebrity in '07!:thmbsp: I heard rumors that Jay Leno wants to talk to you!:D

masterlu said:
Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind remarks!

I always thought, look what Hollywood spends on a Major film 100M to 200M.

The least I could do is spend about 1M to reproduce the Film the way the Director had intended.

How warped is that thinking!? :scratch2:

It's only warped if you need to finance it,lol

"The only real difference twixt a Man & a Boy are the Size & Price of their Toys..." An' Ivan, you've certainly got some Toys that make most of us here mouths water...I know mine sure has...What did Jimmy Carter say, something about "Lust in his heart" ? Yeah, that about captures it...<grin>

Sandy G said:
"The only real difference twixt a Man & a Boy are the Size & Price of their Toys..." An' Ivan, you've certainly got some Toys that make most of us here mouths water...I know mine sure has...What did Jimmy Carter say, something about "Lust in his heart" ? Yeah, that about captures it...<grin>

How true that Statement is!

I hope I never grow up! :yes:

Hey Ivan are you hiring?I don't know allot about the Investment business but I am a fast learner.

Chris

I am but I would come out for that kind of Jack!Of course I would not expect to be up to top pay right away.

Chris

Big Day is Here at Last!

Well, the time has come. The Home Theater Issue featuring my System will debut at CES 2007.

I was notified today by a friend, asking me if I would be there for the book signing.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year. :tears:

These are advance issues as it will not officially hit the stands for 2 more weeks.

All I can say is WOW! :yikes:

Beautiful system there Ivan...a nice reward for hard work! Congratulations on the publications...I look forward to them...think that I already receive the Robb Report at my office.

Back
Top Bottom