1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Tampa Bay Area

Discussion in 'Regional Clubs' started by EW Hall, Oct 7, 2017.

1. embrown057

embrown057 Active Member

Your right down the street from me. We have only a handful in the South Tampa Bay area. Glad to see your here. I'm the "Vintage local Tech" I have a full shop set up in my house, have been doing this for decades.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    seifreit likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. seifreit

seifreit New Member

Good to see another local vintage tech. I'm not quite in the South Tampa area. Actually live out to the east towards Plant City. But my business is in Brandon area.

3. embrown057

embrown057 Active Member

I spent a lot of time in Brandon back in the 80-90's.. Traffic is a nightmare there now, used to be just a two lane road with cattle on either side. Welcome to the machine.....

4. seifreit

seifreit New Member

Same here. Moved out of Brandon about 12 years ago. Just couldn't take it any more.

5. jhouse55

jhouse55 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Spring Hill here..

MtnBeachBum likes this.
  6. dander

dander AK Subscriber Subscriber

I'm in Seminole Hts., So that's about as Central Tampa as you can get. Im running ads l1290's with some pioneer spec gear.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. donprice

donprice Wound up workin' at a gas station.... Subscriber

Another AK'er in Riverview. Mostly into DIY speakers...ewave and JBL pro loaded stuff for home theater. And the occasional batch of homebrew.

I really should check this subforum more than once every 2-3 years.