Tannoy westminster royals build

Impressive work! When you finally play these, would there be speakers you'd be comparing them to sonically? Meaning, which speakers have you listened to that you'd want these to beat?

Impressive work! When you finally play these, would there be speakers you'd be comparing them to sonically? Meaning, which speakers have you listened to that you'd want these to beat?
Have a couple of comitments this week so will try and get them all finished and together ready to listen to but no garentees i wish i could work on them full time. and regarding ive heard many good speakers the best is the altecs and my alltime favourite Klipschorns so they are the ones to beat because thats the sound im looking for. Ive never heard a set of tannoy westminsters in real life so it will be interesting some people think im mad.

LOL, the first notion of building something like this is an indicator that's something I bit tilted :crazy:.

I applaud you sir ! :bowdown:.

If you can please make a video of the christening. Many hear would enjoy the experience. You are an artist.

These have to be the best DIY speakers I have ever seen and they keep getting better!

These are the speakers that will be talked about in years to come...

These have to be the best DIY speakers I have ever seen and they keep getting better!

These are the speakers that will be talked about in years to come...

When i first decided to build these speakers everyone thought i was mad and i almost didnt because i doubted myself as i had never taken on something so complex then i got all the timber and i was committed, it took me 6 months procastinating and looking at the timber at work thinking what have i done i cant do this but one arvo i said to myself time to just start whats the worst that can happen i stuff them up or cant do them. and even halfway through i almost gave up but pushed myself and now after 1 and a half years im almost ready to enjoy an amazing set of speakers im very proud of. I still cant beleive i built these so anyone out there with a dream whats the worst that can happen just go for it you mite surprise yourself i have! sometimes we just have to take the plunge to realise what we are capable of.

When i first decided to build these speakers everyone thought i was mad and i almost didnt because i doubted myself as i had never taken on something so complex then i got all the timber and i was committed, it took me 6 months procastinating and looking at the timber at work thinking what have i done i cant do this but one arvo i said to myself time to just start whats the worst that can happen i stuff them up or cant do them. and even halfway through i almost gave up but pushed myself and now after 1 and a half years im almost ready to enjoy an amazing set of speakers im very proud of. I still cant beleive i built these so anyone out there with a dream whats the worst that can happen just go for it you mite surprise yourself i have! sometimes we just have to take the plunge to realise what we are capable of.
Better words have never been said, thanks for including us in your experience!

It's about to all come together. You have a right to be very proud of what you have accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom