Tannoy westminster royals build

Outside of doing beautiful woodworking, your shop looks like a pleasant and orderly place to do it. Quite in contrast to mine, where clutter abounds and walking space is at a premium. I look at shops like yours and just drool.

GeeDeeEmm

Outside of doing beautiful woodworking, your shop looks like a pleasant and orderly place to do it. Quite in contrast to mine, where clutter abounds and walking space is at a premium. I look at shops like yours and just drool.

GeeDeeEmm
Yes this is were i work during the day and my boss is very kind to let me use his workshop after hours and on weekends
I widh i had a worksjop like this

Very nice, yes i have decided to spray 2 pac black so it slides nicer on carpet and if i put them on polished floor i can use a square of carpet

So you all think this is a big project lol there is something wrong with me i think love a good challenge just not small ones this is my other project im building not audio related but its what i like to do View attachment 899948

I heard the Australian Govt wanted him to build a 6 lane highway from Brisbane to Melbourne but he said the job was just not challenging enough. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom