Tannoy westminster royals build

I have had a few but most are overseas and Im sorry but this was a huge build and i dont think ill take it on again haha i have had a couple of people want to buy them as well 2 from australia.
Yes i cant wait to get them together and hear them but this stage is the finnishing stage and cant be rushed im trying so hard not to. If i take my time doing all the fidly bits now once there finished i cant say I should have done this or that im a little bit OCD but ive seen a couple of sets built overseas and there not bad but you can see by the end they got over it and there are some bits that look average and short cuts and it just brings the finished product quality down.
You are showing great restraint. I'm sure we have all gotten there with projects no where near this complexity and time consumption. It is always best to force yourself to do all of the little final details now. Otherwise you will get them up and running (and I am sure loving them) and never get back to those little things and you would likely be bothered by it. Bravo!

20170703_195954.jpg Forgot to upload other piks of the back panels finished. Just have to glue the sides in then there ready to clear but unfortunately we are still away so wont be for a couple of weeks sux im so excited and i know your all getting excited to get them done but other things more important atm. Forget how big they are lol they look huge beside the suzuki swift. stay tunned 20170703_194913.jpg 20170703_194930.jpg

Last edited:
The god of all things woodwork!!! Unbelievable craftsmanship, I'm lucky if I can get a sealed enclosure finished+airtight :D

had some time this week trying to keep my mind off things. Getting cabinets packed ready to take to get painted on sunday will hopefully be done next week will see. Got the crossover trims built and last of the trimmings cleared ready to go on when they get back. 20170707_170356.jpg 20170707_170406.jpg 20170707_170659.jpg

So now that im getting close to putting drivers in i got them out and cleaned them but the cone has slight mould in places any ideas to clean them without doing damage?

Hi all sorry for no updates for the last couple of weeks i have been away as my mum lost her battle with cancer at age 56 and its been a hard 2 weeks been helping dad as he is by himself now. Its going to be a hard couple of months so please bear with me and ill update when i can.

Back
Top Bottom