Tapatalk problem

nefertem7

Hi after the audiokarma forum was rebooted last weekend I get a error message (config error ) I have tried to reinstall the app and same problem thanks Tim

There have been other discussions on this -
you no longer need to use TapATalk for AK ...
TT is not particularly secure and its better to NOT use it ...

There have been other discussions on this -
you no longer need to use TapATalk for AK ...
TT is not particularly secure and its better to NOT use it ...
Hi thanks for the reply what app would you recommend or just use my browser?

Hi thanks for the reply what app would you recommend or just use my browser?

Yep - Browser.

(I understand the site is already 'tablet' and 'smart phone' friendly - not that I would know as I haven't got either :)).

I've had good luck surfing the site with my iPhone in landscape mode ...
Tho I normally prefer to read here with a desktop PC or Macpro ...

I love the "mobile version" on my phone, thank goodness no more Tapatalk. Only feature I miss is Tapatalk used to list thread you've posted in, and alert you when someone quoted you. Is this possible with the new improved version of AK?

Thank for all your hard work guys in making this site better and better everyday!

I love the "mobile version" on my phone, thank goodness no more Tapatalk. Only feature I miss is Tapatalk used to list thread you've posted in, and alert you when someone quoted you. Is this possible with the new improved version of AK?

Thank for all your hard work guys in making this site better and better everyday!
Yes you will get alerts for a number of things Quotes, name mention, Likes, and if your watching.

You will also see on the Home Forum, and New post Page, a little avatar of yours on top of the OPs avatar letting you know you commented there.

Haha you just quoted and it popped up in my alerts. Oh this just keeps getting better and better.

Back
Top Bottom