Tape-based play list

Shostakovich: Symphony No. 5 Eugene Ormandy (Conductor), Philadelphia Orchestra Columbia/Odysey YT 39501 (Cassette)

Hi,

Miles Davis/ Kind Of Blue. A half-track 15 IPS dub of the original Columbia master done on an Ampex 351-2. Played it on a restored Ampex 300-2. I dubbed this tape at Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville, TN in 1988.

Hi,

Miles Davis/ Kind Of Blue. A half-track 15 IPS dub of the original Columbia master done on an Ampex 351-2. Played it on a restored Ampex 300-2. I dubbed this tape at Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville, TN in 1988.

I really, really, really, really am envious of you.......

I gotta hear that sometime, AND make a dub of it.

I am listening to KSHE's Long Cuts 7th fay show as I record it monitoring on the tape....except the commercials. :D

Hi,

Last night's play: Esquivel's "Latin-esque" on RCA Victor Pre-Recorded 4-track reel tape. Stereo separation to the extreme, recorded in RCA's "Stereo-Action"

(old MA-XG cassette)

Old mixes of mid-80's dance stuff, New Order, Bronski Beat, Art of Noise, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Propaganda, Alphaville, A-Ha, Yazz, Bobby-O, Patrick Cowley, Sylvester, Man Parrish, and whoever did Jet Boy Jet Girl:thmbsp: while watching racing on TV, sincopation is cool!

Craig

A tape that I loaned a friend to record on (Pioneervato-one of the 456's), and WOW, I gotta teach him that going into the RED is NOT a good thing, and it is one of the funniest thing I have ever heard. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom