Tau-11 Arrived!

siamac

PIONEER VINTAGE
The best and most expensive (more than a SX-1980 or A-27) Reel-to-Reel Pioneer ever made. There is no other tape Deck build with that kind of specs and Variability.

RT-2022Bild.jpg

that is a most impressive machine.
Does it have 15 ips capability?
Hooked up to your SX-1980 it should be great sounding.

I couldn´t believe my eyes when it arrived. This amp was never used !!! Sleeping in the org. Box since 1979. Everything was still org. packed, unbelieveable for 79 $ . On Ebay two used TAU-11 were sold for more than 400,- $ each.

TAU11Box.jpg

Yes it has 15ips Speed !

Sure does look interesting.Very Nice!I was watching one here in Canada that sold recently,not that I have any money,but the buyer was from Germany.Sure would like one of those beautiful machines!

Pioneer

Last edited:
I think the buyer has to spend the same amount again in shipping, tax ..... :worried:

The Pictures shows one RT-2044!!, missing one TAU-11. You can see the 4/4 Headassembly, the first (upper one) TAU-11 has no feet, the cover of 2-4 track connectpanel is missing, the Cover of Remotecontrolpanel is missing. I hope It works fine. :scratch2:

Last edited:
Nice reel to reel siamac. :thmbsp: I'm just wondering, are blank RTR tapes still available? How much would a blank tape cost?

Back
Top Bottom