Td 160

bolly

Lunatic Member
Had to leave her at the store... :cry: Some scratches on cover but the rest looked very nice! Had a YP12 or something Thoren's cartridge on her. $200CDN and she could've been mine... Oh well...

Worst thing was they had some cheap T/T(so small looked to be for 45's only), that I wouldn't have taken home if they gave me 5 bucks... stacked on top of the Thorens! :yikes:

bolly said:
Had to leave her at the store... :cry: Some scratches on cover but the rest looked very nice! Had a YP12 or something Thoren's cartridge on her. $200CDN and she could've been mine... Oh well...

Good call Bolly. There's not too many things I'd buy from a thrift shop for $200. Who knows what condition the belt,bearings, etc. may be in. My instinct is to assume they need attention and pay accordingly.

Mike

I agree with Mike...you did the right thing. Way too much dough for a thrift store table.

By the way, Mike...thanks for the tip on the AR table the other week...I appreciated it. I passed, but it was nice that you thought of me needing that stuff.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom