TEAC Ai-3000

Very nice amplifier. Its smaller brother AI-2000 was on the top of my list when I was shopping for a new amp. The only reason I got something else is because I couldn't find used one locally.

Hi drabina, thanks for the compliment, I love the amp and I'm very content with it in every way . I've tried and tested many others before settling for this one and when it was up for sale locally I grabbed it , RESULT !!!

Very nice amplifier. Its smaller brother AI-2000 was on the top of my list when I was shopping for a new amp. The only reason I got something else is because I couldn't find used one locally.

Last edited:
I am actually surprised why this line didn't really catch on. Nice design, good specs and pretty good price.

I too share those thoughts, perhaps the brand and the price?
But boy what an amp
There are two used AI-3000 amps on another audio site for less than half the retail. Not a bad price for such an amp. I guess they did not advertise much which is a shame. I never really knew about this line until I started looking for a new amplifier. Unfortunately, they are out of production so I could only hunt for used ones.

Back
Top Bottom