Technics from the seventies , and one from 85

bluetiger

Technics rack and reel from the seventies

Greetings from Denmark

I am nearly finished with my "new"setup after
i found a old flightcase to house my rack system.

The rack is not fully ready but i will contain

On top SL-1200 mk2 with technics 305 mc pickup
SH-9010 equalizer
ST-9600 Tuner
SU-9600 pre amp
SE-9600 for the SB-7000 speakers
SE-9200 for the SB-10 speakers
RS-678US tape drive

On the left
SL-P1200 (from 85)

On the right
RS-1506U from 77 original japan 100v model
before they attached 4track mark in the left corner

The guitar is a Tokai Love Rock LS-105 :guitar:

Any other technics freaks in here ?

Attachments

• anl3.jpg
    anl3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
To heck with your system, I'm craving your room. Big windows, wood floors and exposed framing...I'm in love.

I had one of those CD players, I really liked it, but the laser died in it, and couldnt find a replacement so I gave it away...........

Thats a beautiful system! Love the rack, too!

I have a 1500, and I don't ever want to part with it.

Love that living space... makes living in a typical California tract home seem pretty pedestrian by comparison. All closed in and drywall surfaces everywhere. :thumbsdn:

John

Aesthetically, the Technics and the room appear 'made for each other'- thanks for the pics. SB-7000 very popular here in Japan, although soooo many are in bad condition. Hope you enjoy yours!

Thanks for all your comments, we are lucky to rent a
appartment like this. It makes space for strange things
like old hifi :)

The speakers is in top condition as you can see
from this image, And i love both sets.
They sound wonderfull.

sp1.jpg

The Setup....

Dude your system "kicks-ass"! I like the setup! That Technics RS- reel to reel is real sweet also! It adds to the style of your entire system not to mention your place. Keep up the good work.:thmbsp:

bluetiger an amazing listening space for all that nice Technics audio equipment. Your very fortunate to have a Technics EPC-305MC cartridge for your SL-1200Mk2, it must sound excellent.

Absolutely stunning- I love the space and the gear. I've heard the model below your speakers and they were quite nice, and in my opinion better than a lot of the more talked about speakers of the era. But what a space to play them in! I love big, open, environments.

Back
Top Bottom