Technics sb-a33?

Locobreth

I think I have a pretty good grip on most of the technics stuff that is worth having but I'm not familiar with these. Anyone have any experience with this model speaker?sb-a33 3 way twin woofer "mutual effect system". Something to that description or just trying to sound impressive? Saw a pair for sale and curious. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure "mutual effect" is referring to the fact that they have two bass woofers doing bass duty. Could be wrong but that's what I take from it.

As for the speakers themselves, they actually don't look too half bad. Dome tweeter, looks like nice cabinets and drivers. If the price is right, I'd go and have a look at them.

I used to have a pair of these, these go loud and they have a great bass, they will be perfect for loud listening or party speakers! The sound quality is decent for what the speakers are made of! If they are for cheap you can get them

I have a pair of these currently, definitely better than some of the stuff technics made.

Yea, they use twin woofers, one plays lower freqs, the other acts as a midbass. kinda lacking on the cabinets, its simple particle board that is 1/2" if i recall, and it lacks internal damping material, with just a single piece of foam or something.

Definitely good party speakers

Back
Top Bottom