Technics SU-V900 or Technics SU-VX800 Help what to buy!!

Marjan

Hello! I'm New here i found this forum on the net talking about this amplifiers so i joined here and need some help from the people with more knowledge who have this two or know what is better tipe of those models of Technics!
I'm in doubt what to buy Technics SU-V900 or Technics SU-VX800
I want to know what is the deference and the power to this models of technics and who is better model to your opinion to buy it! I see that SU-VX800 has 10w more power per chanell from v900 model but V900 Look more better for me because hase double capacitors and look more solid please tell me the deference to this two tipes
Thanks and Best Regards!!

SU-V900 MODEL

25yyu0p.jpg

SU-VX800 MODEL

25u2t14.jpg

Hello! I'm New here i found this forum on the net talking about this amplifiers so i joined here and need some help from the people with more knowledge who have this two or know what is better tipe of those models of Technics!
I'm in doubt what to buy Technics SU-V900 or Technics SU-VX800
I want to know what is the deference and the power to this models of technics and who is better model to your opinion to buy it! I see that SU-VX800 has 10w more power per chanell from v900 model but V900 Look more better for me because hase double capacitors and look more solid please tell me the deference to this two tipes
Thanks and Best Regards!!

SU-V900 MODEL

25yyu0p.jpg

SU-VX800 MODEL

25u2t14.jpg
Gosh that's a long time for no reply.

The difference isn't much at all but the specifications say that the SX has 10 watts more power albeit at a very slightly higher distortion level.
It shares this higher power with the vx800 which I bought recently. The vx800 also has balanced inputs to the direct drive mode which neither the vx920 nor the v900 have.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by either amp but the vx is slightly more powerful.

The vx920 has a single heatsink which may be more efficient than the two separate heatsinks on the v900. Thus more power because it can dissipate more heat so use more powerful amplification components.

But both the 900 and 920 have the Poweramp direct mode that bypasses all the controls except volume. This means that as the volume is turned down the signal to noise ratio remains as high as when the amp runs at full. This feature is common to all these amps. The vx700 has an aux selection which is r named to date in the 900 and 920.

But the real difference is the 900:is setup as two halves where the left and right are actually two separate poweramps.

The 920 and the 800 are set-up with both amps on the one heatsink in the centre of the box and perhaps it's bigger overall because that would allow more powerful Poweramp components to be used .

Back
Top Bottom